Rats!....This Will Be An Exciting Year!

A few days after the New Year, Being born under the Chinese Zodiac of the Rat, I tried checking out the forecast for what's going to be in store for me for this year. And look (or should I say, READ) what I found:

"For those born in the Year of the Rat, year 2010 promises to be an average year for you, while you may suffer from melancholy from time to time, the positioning of the planets in 2010 will benefit the rats and they will most definitely be more self-confident, and be more innovative than before. Excellent news for the lonely rats, year 2010 promises a great love life for you. You will definitely find a lover within the year, and for the ones that are blissfully married, the year will be filled with romantic joy. Time to rejoice in the warmth of love, rats!"


And I am grinning at the thought of experiencing that warmth of love this year. Hee...heee :-p



photo courtesy of HubPages.com

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.