A Semi-Comatosed Love Affair

For one moment, the good memories are fleeting
Passing by like a bullet train
And here I am just plain trying
To be revived and go on living.

At one point I'd fall too deep
Into an almost never-ending sleep
And sometimes I'd wake up too high and fierce
But not that strong to be on my knees.

I'd try to live, and I try to feel
The same sweet fleeting moment and let time be still
But then I've got the time on the halt alone
Yet the feeling's not there all along.

And it's too hard to build the moments again
Even the same fleeting moment that they often claim
We exist together hoping to be the same pair
But it's too difficult to wake the same, old love affair.




 

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.