Sometimes I Know I Slept Well

I was supposed to blog this up days ago but since my class right now is starting to get boring, I just decided to open up my blog and put this one in.

So this is another weird dream that went on to travel to my mind while I was in a deep slumber. I dreamed that I came to the office to find my cubicle ransacked; my table was ruined and the head teacher transferred me to a new place while my cube was being repaired. And the other thing, Teacher Mel was no longer the guy next wall but instead, it was Teacher Randy.

One more strange thing, I found these two other girls in the bathroom with the same bag that I have.


It's kinda weird and I don't know what it means. Not just yet.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.