Going to My Favorite Spots in the World

In between my grogginess, busy schedule teaching and an article off to be finished, I'm off to my favorite places on earth. Or should I say, the beautiful structures I want to see around the world.


I long wanted to go to Spain and maybe, if I'll get the chance, I'll be visiting this place. I've been one churchgoer all my life and the Cathedral of Santa Eulalia mesmerized me when I first saw this in the hit Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden years ago and well, I was that amused with how it looks like.



Going to Malaysia, I'll take a peak at Petronas Towers. In my high school days, I was the only person in class to answer that this was the tallest building in the world. That was eight years ago.



Banaue Rice Terraces--this is my favorite spot in the Philippines. I always tell this to my students and I admire this place so well. I wonder how it's like climbing one stairway that looks like going to heaven.


They say France especially Paris is the most romantic place in the world. The City of Lights is also part of my future itinerary. I bought a wooden puzzle replica of this landmark some years ago but then, to see it for real is more satisfying.


Now in China, this one rocks. The Great Wall of China is the only landmark on Earth that is visible when one goes to the moon. And I want to try walking the whole stretch for myself. When Mom and Dad celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary in Tagaytay, Glenn and I walked the 500- meter bridge all by ourselves and it was really a conquered endeavor for me knowing that I'm an asthmatic and it's gonna be dangerous for me but then I decided to give in.

These are just some. I'm busy lately and I got to run for Robert Kiyosaki's financial theories. I just stopped by for a stress buster. More of my favorite places in my next post.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.