My WAP is Now Working

Part of my job as a writer is doing research. For three years, I've been that glued to the Internet to rely on back up information; resulting to RHS or what experts say Research Happy Syndrome which I actually have. Nowadays, since I don't have Internet access at home, I rely on my phone's WAP to access the net for resources. The past months, my internet's always down so I am really feeling terrible.

But last night I tried accessing my phone's internet and well, good news is it's functioning now. At least even if I'll need to work on my articles for the Holy Week even at late periods, I'll survive--with my WAP helping me out.

Now, the next thing to do is to have my busted, bacteria-eaten PC reformatted.

Will a programmer or a technician help me do it please? I just need my PC back ASAP.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.