Revamped on A Short Notice

Just a little notice in case you're wondering if you're in the wrong website, no you're not. You're still visiting the same Zone of Solitude--but with a different look.

Yesterday, I decided on giving my blog a new revamped look (just like giving myself a new hairstyle). Checking out the web for free templates and blog skins, I stumbled upon this website named Pyzam and this website actually has a lot of templates and blog skins available. What's more is that the codes are that easy to install. Just what I need. Now from the Minima Black template of Blogger, I have this Old Fashion Love template as the new face of my blog.

The only inconvenience is that installing new template meant deleting a lot of HTML links and installing them again.

Please let me know what you think about this techie overhaul. I still have a few things to renovate on this space. I'm enjoying my techie side--the only problem is I still find it hard to combine colors. I hope you're having a great long weekend like I do.

Till the next entry. :-)


0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.