Santa Baby!

Now it's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas--really!


Here's one of my current favorite pictures taken last December 3 during the annual Tree Lighting ceremony in MMLDC. For the past three years that I have been with the center and the magazine, it's the first time for me to witness the event--which I was actually looking forward to.

So when one of my editors, Ms. Angie emailed me and asked me to attend the event, I willfully and excitedly obliged; aside from it was about work, the sole reason that I'll be attending was because I wanted to see MMLDC's vice president, Ms. Leony dela Llana.

But there was actually more to what I had to do that night. The event was indeed fun-filled, full of photos--and Santa was there too. On that night, I was a child again.

Looking back at the question in a game show if there really is Santa Claus, I should say indeed there really is!

Now, if only Santa will give me my one and only wish this year. :-)

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.