Praying For Something

As of this writing, I am waiting, and hoping for a positive resolve in my career. Few days ago, through the help of an acquaintance, I chanced upon this company in need of a freelance writer to do some writing for their event. Without second-thoughts I sent my resume the following day. Hoping and praying that I will qualify and eventually succeed in getting the project. The pay isn't actually that enticing. I don't know but when it speaks of money, I'm not the type of person who asks for too much.

Or should I say I really don't know how much is too much thus I don't try to ask at times.

I grabbed the job because that is another opportunity hoping to provide for my needs. These days, more than anything else, I really need much feasibility in my career thus I took chance at the vacancy combining my other freelance writing as there are those things I need to prioritize and save up for including my quarterly health insurance which I took seriously this year as well as my monthly prescription for glaucoma which will be on a lifetime basis.

I've been praying for a feasible thing in my career for such a long time. I've been on a freelance stint for four years and lately I've been longing for a full time one--something to which I'll do regularly with something to expect every 15th and 31st of the month. They say that when God doesn't let you see things clearly there is a reason behind that. Prayers delayed aren't prayers denied. At the back of my head, though some are saying I'm still young at 25, it scares me too. And I've been praying so hard about it.

I hope and pray for a better deal. And I hope and pray it will happen.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.