Decoding a Dream

A few nights ago, I had this seemingly ordinary dream that I suppose I got out of exhaustion. And likewise, it was a dream that I could vividly recall. However, it was one thing that only my office mate Tin knew of. And this is going to be the first time I'll be writing about that, a week after it happened.

In that dream, I found myself in a simple set-up. I was in a simple garden as if fidgety looking and waiting for someone. Out of the blue, someone from behind spoke to me. When I turned my back to know who the person was, I saw J saying these words in front of me:

"O, di ba nag-usap na tayo? We're going out on a date. Pero not in jeans, sneakers and t-shirt. Dapat naka-dress ka."

I find it funny. While he told me not to wear jeans, shirt and sneakers, he was wearing them. The next thing I knew was I saw the two of us walking hand-in-hand in what I knew was a forest park. I knew the place well because I've been to that venue before -- when I was in sixth grade.

It was out of my plan to search for the meaning of that dream. But at one point, I decided to give it a try. And this was what I found:

click to view image or view it here

Now, among the three words mentioned, I would rather focus on the word connection. I will not deny that there could be affection on my part towards J as I've had a huge crush on him even when we first met two years ago. I won't deny that. But rather than the other description, I guess with the word connection is more apt and appropriate. I am connected to him intellect-wise, (or probably with our equal interest for some activities) in some ways. From as simple as enjoying a friendly past time of trivia games to lengthy, interesting conversations that we get to expound, for me it's the best perspective of what that dream meant and how it is in reality.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.