Kilig-Filled Weekend

I'm just dropping by for a quick post as it's past midnight. Just before the weekend (exactly two days before that) I received two cute surprises. Let the photos tell you what those are.

On Thursday night I found this:




Notice the red rose is the same as the template of this blog. Love it.

And on Friday, there was this sweet stuff hidden on my tumbler which I got to share with some of my office peeps:


While the note was left unnamed, I don't think it's going to be much of a big deal. After all, it happened to me in the past as well if you'd go to this post as well as this one.

Tipsy with happiness as Kristine puts it.

Here I am with my office mate Kristine who took all the photos and captured the "secretly deliriously happy" me while she's among the giddy ones (hahaha!).

Well, talk about happy things. I'd like to think mom was certainly right for saying that sometimes a little inspiration won't hurt. At least for motivation's sake.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.