Occupied August

Reading a mommy blog side by side an iced bevvy

Just this morning, I just realized that I am not blogging as often as I used to. I can give off anything except an apology. Given the kind of hectic schedule, admittedly, my energy is all drained once I get home from work in the morning. Normally, I am in bed by 10 am to doze off and recharge so I have to set aside blogging and do it during the weekends.

I was saving lots of stories to blog about as well. And while I was itching to blog while sipping that iced Moroccan mint but the Wi-Fi fluctuates (case in point, the photo above) every now and then and given the noise and the commotion from shopaholics, I couldn't really concentrate so I figured writing the entries at home.

I've got three stories to tell. And it's starting with the next post. Read on. :-)


0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.