A Treat to (Hopefully) Calm My Senses


I was trying my best to reserve my energy and was hoping to stay home since I had been so busy the past few days securing things for a new endeavor. But then, I found myself en route to SM Megamall today for the Sunday mass.

Part of my ritual is dropping by Gong Cha at the Atrium to buy their Gong Cha Milk Wintermelon Tea. I had missed this the past few weeks. I guess this is really one of their best sellers because it went unavailable during those two weeks that I frequented the store.

I have tried a few milk teas out there but unfortunately,it has this weird reaction in my digestive system. But with Gong Cha's Milk Win termelon Tea, my digestive system is well-behaved and my sweet tooth calms down as well. Maybe it's because the combination of the tea and the cream tastes heavenly. While the store also suggests adding pearls or coffee jelly to their drinks, I prefer my own to be as it is. For me, it tastes great even without the extras.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.