Goodbye, Mr. Jobs

I am multitasking as of tonight, listening to the radio on my laptop, answering an email and writing this post.

All while reading the news about the death of Apple CEO Steve Jobs. Now, I don't own techie gadgets like a Mac Book or an iPad, I was able to experience at least the comfort of an iPod. And I would like to attest that his innovations had indeed changed the world. In my case, his invention saved my sanity at a time when I cannot get anywhere on a stormy, powerless mornings two years ago.

Steve Jobs's innovation through Apple had reinvented technology. It had made our lives easier but more to that, it saved us from the maladies of intellectual hunger and eventually, being foolish.

Steve Jobs had changed the way we live. You've contributed much to our lives and to our existence. You will surely be missed.

Thank you, Mr. Jobs.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.