Chapter 13

You should steer clear of me. I'm not the man for you.
I don't do the girlfriend thing.
I'm not a hearts and flowers kind of guy.
I don't make love.
This is all I know.

Reading this just made me in a way, sad. There are just some people willing to fall and give everything to someone just because they've got the body and the features that's way different from others. To give more than they knew they could just because they're hoping that they're part of the plan and that probably, one day, things will do change, too.

Even if they knew it will take forever for that to be. They'd still be willing to give it all just because.

Just because.

I'm just halfway through. I know there will be more that I'll know.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.