Two Cents Worth Wednesday: Fifty Shades of Grey


"Katherine often teases me that I'm missing the need-a-boyfriend gene, but the truth is I just haven't met anyone who... well, I'm attracted to, even though part of me longs for the fabled trembling knees, heart-in-my-mouth, butterflies-in-my-belly moments.

Sometimes, I wonder if there's something wrong with me. Perhaps, I've spent too long in the company of literary heroes, and consequently, my ideals and expectations are far too high. But in reality, nobody's ever made me feel like that."



-Anastasia Steele, female protagonist, Fifty Shades of Grey-


These are mushy lines of fiction I know. But who would have expected that what I have always thought of my current state could be found in the page of a rather controversial best seller.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.