Love Pleads No Excuse of Impossibility





On the first day of what people dub as the month of weddings, I found myself starting the day with this video. It was the wedding of Filipino-American pilot and motivational speaker, Jessica Cox. While it has been in the news days ago, I had to replay a part of it to find this powerful message that at one point made me close to tears:
"Everything is possible...you won't have to worry about finding the perfect man. you won't have to worry about all the wedding stuff; like how is this going to work. You just gonna know it is going to work somehow."

In the midst of a content, busy day at work, I will admit that I have been going through a period of uncertainties and questions at a certain aspect of my life and my being as of the moment. It's not much of a crisis but then, it leaves me in a way concerned. And that message was that powerful for it kept playing in my head over and over again, and moved me close to tears just when I think of it. At least, there's a flicker of hope even just by a light from the end of a candlewick that I could hang on to.

I am closing this entry with this quote to which the title was derived:
Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.



Video courtesy of TFC Balitang America on Youtube.



0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.