I’m Gracing the Pages of a Catholic Family Magazine This Month!


A year after saying yes to the invitation from my friend Excel for a feature story in a finance magazine, I received another message from him asking if he could interview me again. This time, it was for Family Matters, a Catholic magazine published by Don Bosco Press. I’ve known Excel since we were colleagues back when we were still writing for MMLDC Highlights so it’s easy to say yes to his invitation.

Just like the previous appearance that I had for July-September 2017 issue of MoneySense magazine, I was invited by Excel to discuss about my day as a paralegal for the Youth Talk section of Family Matters magazine.


Next to being able to help others with the duties I perform in my career as a paralegal, one of the things that make me happy for having a challenging and interesting job are opportunities like this; because being a subject for feature stories such as this one not only allow me to give readers a sneak peak in my day-to-day life at work but this also gives me the chance to impart knowledge to people (in this case, the youth) as well. 

Family Matters magazine is available at the religious store of St. John Bosco Parish, Antonio Arnaiz  cor. Chino Roces Avenue in Makati. 

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.