Planning for the Gifts



If there's one more thing people look forward to when it speaks of the holidays, it's the gifts for the never-ending Christmas parties. I'm sure people will agree that on occasions like this, some money is allocated to something wrapped with a bow on top.

I am one of those people. As of this writing, I am on the lookout Googling for unisex Christmas gifts that are not limited to Starbucks or bookstore gift certificates. Just over the weekend at the end of my shift from work, my best friend Apple and I dropped by this store named Clipper in Ever Gotesco Ortigas. The finds are actually fun and unique. I was able to locate a branch of the said store in Sta. Lucia East yesterday and I might purchase one of the items in the said store. Although, I am still hoping to try other alternatives like scouting the tiangge and Christmas bazaars for other items. I even thought of making a gift by myself.

If you do have suggestions for unisex Christmas gifts, please drop me a comment, because right now, I still haven't thought of what to get yet.


photo courtesy of Google.

2 comments

  1. Hi, Glaiza... why don't you check out my FB friends just search: "Let's Go Natural Leones" it's a unique one at siya ang nagde-design ng mga bags and accessories. may mga unique gift items din siya bka magustuhan mo... :) or puede ko rin i-tag sau para ma-check mo... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darl!

    Sure I'll try to see the page. I still have a week or two to buy gifts so I might take your suggestion into my notes. Thanks for that one and for visiting my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.