Love as Stated in the Bible

I normally attend the Eucharistic celebration in our parish during Sunday afternoons. But for today, I opted to attend the one held an our before lunch time because I had to be present in the christening ceremony of my brother's friend's son where I am one of the godmothers (ninang).

And as luck would have it, my favorite Bible verse was read during the Mass's first reading.

Effects and edits made using Picmonkey.com
Aside from inspiration, hearing my favorite Bible verse sparked another spirit -- HOPE. 

LOVE. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 

Love never fails. 

11 days to go before Valentine's Day. Happy love month everyone.


0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.