According to the Book

I long wanted to do my own version of the book tag since I first learned about it in one of my favorite blogs. It's just that I have a lot of books that I find it hard to choose what to pick since it needs one book where I can get the idea for the tag. And I love books--a lot.

So how does this thing work? read on.

1. Grab the nearest book beside you (no topic specified) just what is near you.
2. Turn the book to page 56.
3. Post the text of the first two to five sentences in the page.
4. Tag five people (if you wish) to do the same thing.

Here's mine:

1. The book is Power of the Plus Factor by Norman Vincent Peale (all right, that's an old book
published in 1987 but worth reading).

2. ...in page 56, here is what it says:

3.
I was tremendously impressed by the caliber of these people. You could tell that the Plus Factor was energizing in all of them. Soemetimes, I think, a single action on the part of an individual can open the door to the Plus Factor. The long term results of the action may not be fully apparent for years but the process has begun.
4. It's actually true and uplifting in a way. Pessimists will have courage to shift to another level if they try to understand the phrase. And I'm tagging these people to do their own thing too:


How about you? share a piece of wisdom from your favorite book.
-->




0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.