Date Relic: The Song

So, I was thinking of what to post again when all of a sudden this song just played out of the blue. Cheesy, I know! But if not for the person who kept playing this song at the office every morning, this post won't be here in the first place. Now, this one from Richard Marx and Donna Lewis never fails to bring me back to the time when I dated a former colleague, J almost eight months ago.

I first heard of this song from a wedding website (if I'm not mistaken, it was that of his brother's -- which I saw on Facebook). At the Beginning was a song used in the animated film Anastasia. While I still dream of bringing home Mickey Mouse, whenever I hear this song, it never failed to remind me of J; and that's despite he loves Broadway soundtracks than that of Disney's.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.