Behind the Spontaneous Thought



My current Facebook status reads:

Happiness is as simple as having you in sight. But having you pictured in my mind is eternal bliss."

Friends would find that this too is the update on my Skype account (except I removed the second sentence). I never thought the writer in me would strike in this instance. It just dawned on me that I wrote this post without consulting books. When I keyed these words this morning, all I knew was that I am happy and that and that someone's face was registered on my mind.

I don't like to think that time runs fast and the clock is ticking; probably, one of the reasons why I came up with this status post is the fact that I just want to think happy thoughts; including every single day that I see this person around.

I still have three more weeks left. I am hoping and praying for a miracle; and may this person be the knight in shining armor in this circumstance; just like how someone became for me years ago.




PS. Sana lang, wag ka nang pala-absent. 

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.