Discoveries

Just a quick post for tonight because it's another long weekend (another work-free Monday, Woot!). Let me share two things I've discovered this week.


Sorry for the blurry photo as I used my Nokia X2-01 because I kept losing my digicam's battery. Anyway, I've had this book How to Find Your One True Love by Catholic preacher Bo Sanchez in my little library for six years now. While it's been in my possession for that long, I really haven't deciphered much of it. Over the past week, I've been taking a few minutes each day to read a page or two. And well, it had to be 6 years in order for me to clearly get the lessons discussed in this book.




I've been a fan of those songs from the past -- including Stephen Bishop. Just yesterday, while listening to the radio, I heard this song, On and On which is among Bishop's originals and one of my favorites being sung by a band named Pido. I never heard of an OPM rendition of this song until yesterday and it's indeed music to my ears, I kept listening on it as of this writing. It's such a refreshing version to an old favorite.

That's going to be all for now. I'll resume with my the research/investigation I'm doing. I hope everyone's having a great weekend.




0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.