Sweet Inspiration


This was the first thing that came running into my mind this morning. I decided writing this as my first note of the day. I bumped into a former office mate on my way to the office. The thing is it happened just as I was just having this wishful thought like "what if I'd meet this person along the way?"

I've been wearing this huge smile on my face afterwards. I'm that giddy, I even got to bring that smile home with me.

Rather than focusing on that "what your mind can conceive, your body can achieve" mantra, that incident this morning left me thinking that maybe, God really knows how to goof off with my shallows thoughts -- enough to make it real in no time.

Not to forget that what I've written could count as a form of positive faith. I can't help but feel light just thinking that I am really a lucky girl.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.