I Know I Should Start Preparing


It's going to be Christmas in 10 days and seriously, I seem to have forgotten how each day passed by. It was that swift. While today is a Friday and I am home, I feel like I have left my mind at my desk at work. I still have not thought of how I'm going to spend the short Christmas break that I'm about to have, the gift has not been purchased, the appointment that I should make to meet my dentist and my optometrist still has not been made.

If there is one thing that's easy to accomplish is what to give the kids.

I have the weekend to fix a few things on my list although I don't plan to stay for hours outdoors because I have a personal mission to accomplish. I hope that God will give me all the strength that I need. After all, I have not done this form of sacrifice in years.

This note is going to be useful in a lot of situations!
I better get a restful sleep tonight. For sure, that's all I need and my brain's regenerated to think by tomorrow.

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by and taking a peak on my thoughts. This page is for your comments.